February 20, 2014 Lunch With Leaders Policy Forum: “A Sustainabl
e Water policy for US” on February 20th at Drusilla Restaurant , Baton Rouge, LA.
- Henry T. Graham, Jr., PE, LA Chemical Association, V.P. for Environmental Affairs and General Counsel
- Hays Town, Jr., B.R. Citizens to Save Our Water, Founder
- Tony Duplechin, Capital Area Ground Conservation District, Director
- General Russel Honore, Green Army
- Charles _Chip_ Groat, The Water Institute of the Gulf, President & C.E.O.
- Eugene Owen, Baton Rouge Water Company, Chairman of Board
Not a member of the ‘Leaders With Vision‘? <= (click there to join)?
For as little as $60/yr (that is only $5.00 a month). You will have access to great events, be a part of a unique non-partisan organization dedicated to building a city, state, and nation, and receive a 20% discount for the luncheons (that is a savings of $45/yr=75% of Dues)!
Any questions, Contact: Jean Armstrong, President, (225) 927-2255 or Email LWVision@LWVision.org