Leaders With Vision’s (LWVision.org) public policy forum luncheon will focus on healthcare in Louisiana and will be held in the Audubon Room at Drusilla Place Restaurant, 3482 Drusilla Lane, Baton Rouge on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at Noon (doors open at 11:00am).
Speakers with different perspectives are invited to each luncheon. The public is invited.
Invited Guest Speakers in alphabetical order are:
- Dr. Fred Cerise, Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs at the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans – Financial impact on taxpayers
- Korey Harvey, Esq., Louisiana Department of Insurance – Insurance Perspective
- David Heitmeier, Chair of the Senate Health and Welfare Committee or an official committee representative – Senate Perspective
- David Hood, Former Secretary of LA Dept. of Health and Hospitals – History of LA Healthcare
- Calder Lynch, Chief of Staff, LA Dept. of Health and Hospitals – DHH’s Perspective
- Dr. Mike Rolfsen, Baton Rouge Clinic, Uninsured LA. citizens’ Perspective
Doors open at 11:00 am. Lunch will be served at 11:40 am and the program will begin promptly at 12:00 noon. After the presentations by the panel, the audience is invited to ask questions relative to the issue.
Reservations are recommended for this Public Policy luncheon and may be purchased ONLINE by credit card or payment by check and/or cash at the door.